1#
发表于 2019-7-5 13:51:17 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式 来自: 尼泊尔 来自 尼泊尔

马上注册,获取阅读精华内容及下载权限

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
MBX-270 motherboard
Question: No electricity
Cold test found no short circuit, all mosfets are no problem
The inserted adapter finds that there is no voltage on the CLR and does not activate the first mosfet. It is checked as usual, because both mosfets are NPN. If the drive voltage does not get it, it needs high voltage to drive mosfet. The requirement for checking ic is BQ24725.
The voltage is: pin number 20_19.6v, 16_6.2v, 04_1.3v, 06_2.7v (the problem of pin number 4 should be around 24 volts)
All requirements meet the high voltage of the pin number. 4 acdrv drive mosfet although the voltage did not come, even I have replaced the mosfet and charging chip but did not solve ... then, then...
I searched the chart and found that I wrote the mbx270 map, but it was completely different from what I did... I opened the BQ24725 datasheet and studied a lot of time and concluded that the ac test is responsible for acdrv and another thing most Sony The motherboard has a protection circuit but if the protection circuit is activated, there should be no 2.7 volts AC detection voltage at the pin number. 6
Finally I checked with DSO and added a time factor instead of finding the voltage of the pin number. 6 is continuous fluctuations I think it is responsible for acdrv and backtracking, found that there are 2 diodes connected vin and another connection protects me from removing the protection diode and the given supply... now the laptop is turned on
Now support and protection diodes find all components are no problem, so put a diode to connect it to work the protection circuit

评分

参与人数 1下载分 +5 收起 理由
天意wx + 5 给愿意分享经验的人加分!

查看全部评分

2#
发表于 2019-7-5 15:07:53 | 只看该作者 来自: 湖南长沙 来自 湖南长沙
sorry. I'm don't know....{:mocs_9:}{:mocs_9:}

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2019-7-5 21:45:25 | 只看该作者 来自: 河北 来自 河北
保护隔离的维修案例  且是英文版的